It’s no secret the tech industry is booming. IT professionals with the right skill set are in high demand and will have plenty of opportunities in the current job market.
Here are some of the top-paying tech jobs for 2021 according to a recent salary report.
- Big Data Engineer – Individuals who can transform large amounts of raw data into actionable information. Salary $166,500.
- DevOps Engineer – DevOps engineer acts as a liaison between the various departments that contribute to software maintenance and creation with the purpose of making faster updates and writing code that is easy to update and access. Salary $120,000.
- Information Systems Security Manager – Now more than ever, employers need skilled IT security professionals to help keep sensitive data and systems safe. Salary $149,000.
- Mobile Applications Developer – IT pros who develop applications for popular platforms. Salary $135, 750.
- Applications Architect – Responsible for creating blueprints to map out how all the applications used by a business will work together. Salary $144,500.
- Data Architect – Data architects are senior visionaries who translate business requirements into technical requirements and define data standards and principles. Salary $145,500.
- Database Manager – Database managers maintain and support a firm’s database environment, helping companies use data more strategically to meet their business goals. Salary $137,500.
- Data Security Analyst – Data security analysts work to protect a business’s computer systems and networks. They are often the only individuals standing between hackers and a company’s networks, and their talents are in great demand at this moment. Salary $134,000.
- Data Scientist – IT professionals who use their knowledge of statistics and modeling to make sense of complex data from various sources. Salary $129,000.
- Network/Cloud Architect – Experts in networking and cloud hardware, and software, as they are responsible for the execution, design, upkeep, and day-to-day support of network and cloud services. Salary $146,000.
*salaries listed are the median national salary.
As the new year rolls in it’s a great time to give your career some consideration to make sure you are future-proofing your skillset. Talk to one of our tenured recruiters to find out what opportunities are available to you in the new year.